Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.970 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 855,604 Franc ($1,517) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)