Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.685 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 823,497 Franc (Q11,026) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)