Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01645 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 958,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 646,342 Franc (﷼ 39,298,244) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 1 hour ago)