Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01432 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 690,504 Franc (﷼ 48,212,079) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)