Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01349 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 754,037 Franc (﷼ 55,875,366) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (about 1 hour ago)