Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.643 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,602,519 Franc (2,493,165 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)