Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,435,498 Franc (2,254,694 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)