Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01459 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 892,867 Franc (Bs 61,201,911) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)