Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.910 XOF / VES *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,773 Franc (560,119 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 956,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)