Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00232 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 611,676 Franc (Bs 263,213,341) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)