Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.638 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,910 Franc ($U56,652) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (39 minutes ago)