Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.246 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 799,475 Franc (S/. 4,641) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)