Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.241 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 853,677 Franc (₨103,588) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)