Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 88.317 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 933,827 Franc (10,574 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)