Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.785 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 862,123 Franc (S/. 5,019) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)