Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 581.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,407,129 Franc ($2,422) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)