Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 530.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,338,264 Franc ($2,521) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (40 minutes ago)