Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 655.983 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 857,116 Franc (€1,307) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)