Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.052 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 984,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 757,007 Franc (R$ 4,914) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)