Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 154.689 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 978,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 760,036 Franc (R$ 4,913) in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (27 minutes ago)