Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.949 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 5% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 909,345 Franc (152,864 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)