Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.990 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 952,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 745,581 Franc (4,780 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (38 minutes ago)