Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.510 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 972,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 797,371 Franc ($b9,548) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)