Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.386 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 938,903 Franc ($b11,396) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)