Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.326 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 986,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 599,031 Franc (E£ 18,531) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)