Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.621 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 963,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 574,153 Franc (E£ 18,750) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (39 minutes ago)