Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.211 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,644 Franc (14,101 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)