Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.923 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,231,563 Franc (15,605 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)