Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 85.680 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,213,619 Franc (14,165 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)