Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 176.766 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 81% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,752 Franc (11,805 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)