Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.148 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,053,765 Franc (6,016 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)