Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.811 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,177,253 Franc (6,892 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)