Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.155 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,278,881 Franc (7,099 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)