Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.421 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,190,491 Franc (141,376 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)