Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.624 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,553 Franc (132,603 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)