Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.720 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,233,508 Franc ($2,143) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)