Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,673,671 Franc (1,673,671 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)