Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 54% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,550,635 Franc (1,550,635 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)