Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,699,929 Franc (1,699,777 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)