Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.701 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 49% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,458,399 Franc (EC$6,922) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)