Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 727.270 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,183,930 Franc (£1,628) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)