Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.040 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 776,402 Franc (5,466 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)