Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.398 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 921,021 Franc (R$ 5,374) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)