Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.354 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 856,000 Franc (R$ 5,656) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)