Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.518 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 682,351 Franc (₨151,036) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)