Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 660.580 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,116 Franc (€1,609) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (31 minutes ago)