Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.164 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,967 Franc (€1,754) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Karaj costs ﷼ 72,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)