Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18336 XOF / COP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 736,868 Franc (COL$4,018,677) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)