Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.450 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,226,464 Franc ($2,165) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 950,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)