Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,393,140 Franc ($2,431) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)