Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.578 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,929 Franc (140,417 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)