Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.158 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,329,758 Franc (145,206 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)