Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.895 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 914,368 Franc ($U48,392) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)