Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.459 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 970,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 877,752 Franc ($U47,551) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)