Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 762,330 Franc (486,802 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)