Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,056,823 Franc (€1,608) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)