Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,038,948 Franc (€1,585) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)