Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 577.020 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,179,506 Franc (2,044 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)