Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,751 Franc ($2,250) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)