Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 558.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,259,623 Franc ($2,256) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)