Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 11% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,109,023 Franc ($2,081) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 998,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)