Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 577.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,139,121 Franc ($1,974) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 985,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)