Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.742 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 901,076 Franc (₨190,025) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)