Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.744 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,594 Franc (€1,610) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)