Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.273 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 973,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 666,051 Franc (11,051 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)