Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.292 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 961,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 668,032 Franc (11,267 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)