Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.833 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 766,389 Franc (13,252 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)