Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.983 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 945,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 643,291 Franc (10,725 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (33 minutes ago)