Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.736 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 964,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 781,686 Franc (8,809 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)