Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 658.469 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 924,580 Franc (€1,404) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)