Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.071 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 983,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 800,903 Franc (5,165 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)