Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.727 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 819,707 Franc (5,332 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (30 minutes ago)