Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.591 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 861,540 Franc (5,467 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)