Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 581.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,094 Franc ($1,895) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)