Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 556.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,108,373 Franc ($1,990) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)