Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.131 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 982,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 887,747 Franc (¥173,011) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)