Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.935 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,397,856 Franc (¥283,270) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)