Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.264 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,170,704 Franc (¥222,380) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 964,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)