Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.264 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,807 Franc (¥223,159) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)